Timeshare Rental Terms and Conditions
- This is a Timeshare rental through the Tsogo Sun Accredited Rental Agent on behalf of the Timeshare owner.
- Use the Resort Rooms and Facilities are subject to the “Rights of Use of Timeshare Holder’’ from the Resort “ Use Agreement ”.
- The units are serviced daily. Bath and Beach Towels are supplied.
- This booking is for accommodation only.
- All meals and telephone will be for your own account.
- We cannot guarantee a room number or view direction, however, we will try to fulfil all special requests with regards to view direction on a first come first serve basis, i.e according to how long in advance you have confirmed your reservation as well as the duration of your stay.
- As per management rules, the person signing the registration card and thereby accepting responsibility, must be at least 21 years of age and must remain in occupation during the entire week. Underage persons, unaccompanied by a person of at least 21 years of age will not be able to take occupation. All student week bookings are subject to further Resort rules. An indemnity form will be provided on booking.
- This is a non-smoking Resort. No smoking is permitted in the Resort.
- No cooking facilities are provided in the rooms nor are guests permitted to bring or use cooking
appliances in the rooms.
Terms and Conditions of Cancellation
- Please be 100% sure of the dates you are paying for prior to making payment as bookings are non-refundable.
- We are unable to make any changes to bookings or refund any cancellations irrespective of how far in advance the booked week commences as we pay the Timeshare owner directly when booking is confirmed. We do not own any units, we act as the rental agent on the Timeshare owners behalf.
- If you are unable to use the week you have booked and paid for, we can endeavour to re-rent it out on your behalf at a market related price at the time of re-rental request. This, however, is not a guarantee. An admin fee of 20% will be charged when and if we are successful in re-letting the unit.
- If accommodation is booked for a specific event or festival, please confirm those dates with the event organizers. The Agent will not be held responsible for any cancellations due to change in festival/event dates, cancellation of a festival/event, misquotation of dates for any event or festival by the booking Agent.
- The Agent will not be held responsible for incorrect dates booked or cancellations due to flight cancellations, change of plans or if occupants are asked to leave the Resort or prevented from checking due to contravention of Resort Management rules.
- The Beacon Island Resort continually strives to maintain the property at a high standard for your convenience and therefore may be busy with upgrading or undergoing maintenance during your stay. Please bear with us.
- The Agent will not be held responsible for any noise or disruption during your stay as a result of maintenance or upgrades.
- The Resort reserves the right to change the unit number provided it is the same room type.
- Payment for this booking is deemed acceptance of this rental as well as its terms and